Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Aclohol

I think the fascination with alcohol is to remember the good times and to forget the bad times. Teens might be curious on what might happen when you drink alcohol. Drinking alcohol can effect parts of your body. Effects on the organs might be on the liver it can cause alcohol poison. On the Kidney alcohol can make the kidneys stop maintaining a proper balance of body fluids and minerals. On th stomach it can irritates the digestive system. On the brain alcohol effects the brain cells.It makes unclear thinking, slurred speech. Alcohol in the brian can cuase unconsciousness or death. Long term problems might be physical damage. Organs such as the stomach, the liver, and the pancreas can be damaged.The braim also suffers from continuos abuse. I think the people are driven to use drugs and alcohol because the think that it will take away there problems. I dont think alcohol should be banned i think people should just abey by the law and wait till they are 21 to drink. I think it should be banned becuase i think that if your 21 you should know what you are doing and choose to make the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment