Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Biography

Hello my name is Allison Burton. I have 3 younger sisters and 1 older brother. I have 3 dogs named mickey dewey and lola. I was born January 1, 1993 which makes me 16 years old right now. I dont play any sports but I would like to think I'm active. I help my sister Isabel improve her soccer skills. You will always see me out with my family or friends. My family is very important to me. I am interested in helping others and that is why I take part in Key Club. For college I would like to go to Edinboro. I would like to go there because it's a great school that is close to home. As for my career I would like to become a Pharmacist. If I change my mind and want a different career I would become a funeral director, go to morchuary school and take over the family business. So long for now.

1 comment:

  1. i find your writing very interesting. i would like to see if you acheive your goals in the future.

    ReplyDelete